Holiday in the CR:CZeCOTTourmapsEast BohemiaUNESCOCzech inspirationTimetablesGEOFUN

Lanškroun Chateau - Municipal Museum
Zámek Lanškroun - Městské muzeum

address: nám. A. Jiráska, Zámek 1, 56301 Lanškroun
web: https://www.muzeumlanskroun.cz
facebook: www.facebook.com/mestskemuzeu...
e-mail: muzeum@muzeumlanskroun.cz
phone No.: (+420) 465 324 328
GPS: 49°54'48.09"N 16°36'49.23"E
376m above sea level
Lanškroun Chateau - Municipal Museum source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
Lanškroun Chateau - Municipal Museum source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Mgr. Miloš Krejčí
source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
source: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
postcard
<- 1/37 ->

Historical name:Zámek Lanškroun
Description:
The oldest part of the Lanškroun Chateau is the wing adjacent to the Church of St. Wenceslas. This was the eastern wing of the monastery, built by the Augustinians after 1393. The structure was named a chateau as early as 1507, when it was acquired by the Pernštein family. The building underwent numerous reconstructions over the subsequent centuries, and these substantially changed the chateau’s appearance. A ceremony hall is now located in the newly altered Gothic spaces of the chateau’s west wing... more information

Did you know that the spectre of the evil keeper Rieder supposedly haunted the surroundings of the Chateau Lanškroun, swinging from chateau poplar trees, his eyes glowing and howling like a wolf?

Categories: chateau, gallery, museum, sculpture / burial site
Certificates and membershipsMember of the Association of the Eagle Mountains and Eagle Mountain Foothills.
Member of the Museum and Gallery Association of the Czech Republic
Style composition: Gothic (30%), Renaissance (30%)
Services: barrier-free WC, cloak room, demonstration of crafts, free WiFi, library / reading room, sale of novelties and souvenirs, sale of specialised literature, sale of tourist cards, sale of tourist stamps, The building is not suitable for families with children, WC
Languages spoken: English, German
Accepted forms of payment: Czech korunas in cash, invoice (bank transfer)
More information available at Wikipedia:
First year open to the public:1993
Date of construction:1992
Date of reconstruction:2015
Years of reconstruction:1992

Tours / exhibitions

source/author: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlickosource/author: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlickosource/author: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlickosource/author: Destination company of the Orlicky Mountains and Podorlicko
Description:The history of the city and surroundings. A cabinet of coins and medals of the academic sculptor Zdeňen Kolářsky. Glass-making on the border of Bohemia and Moravia. Memorial Hall of the composer J. Pravecka. Empire room - restored set of furniture made for the Emperor Frantisek Josef I for the occasion of the act of the manoeuvre of the Austro-Hungarian army in Lanškroun in 1894.
Open to public: Video cameras allowed:No
Opening hours:
(GMT +1)
  • year round Tu-Fr 9:00-11:30 13:00-16:00 (independently or with guide)
  • year round Sa, Su 13:00-17:00 (independently or with guide)
Before visiting the building we recommend checking the current opening hours on the building's website or by contacting the operator by telephone.
closedClosed right now, as per business hours

Last tour before closing: 60 min.
Sightseeing time: 60 min.
Languages:tour guide (Czech, English, German)
Exhibition specialization:glass / porcelain, music / musical instruments, regional history
Minimum / maximum number of people per guide?/30
Your name:*
Your e-mail address:*
E-mail address of a friend:*
Separate more addresses with a comma
Message:

Weather - Pardubice

Snow
today (01:00)
0°C
Overcast
tomorrow
0°C
Overcast
monday
0°C
Overcast
tuesday
2°C

Source: Meteocentrum weather

The nearest place for swimming
Indoor swimming pool in Lanškroun at Dobrovsky Basic School
325 m

Indoor swimming pool in Lanškroun at Dobrovsky Basic School

covered swimming pool for the public, sauna for the public, sports hall / gym, outdoor sports ground, outdoor ping-pong

Lanškroun

Nearest restaurant
Restaurant - At the Shepherd's Cafe
73 m

Restaurant - At the Shepherd's Cafe

restaurant, cafe, summer terrace / garden

Lanškroun

Nearest information centre
© 2002-2022 World Media Partners
Last update: 06.05.2019 (facility operator), 23.06.2021 (portal operator), 02.11.2020 (information centre) [16163][13_4773]

Do not click this link and this link or you will be banned!

loginImage